Hello P1s!
Thank you all for listening to the announcement on Class Elections! I just wanted to reiterate some key points for you all and how to move forward in this process.
* Candidate Platforms are due to me via e-mail by Wednesday, September 12th at 1pm * This includes candidates for BOTH President and Class Representative * Platform is 200 words max * Speeches are 2 minutes max
The speech for class president will take place on Friday, September 14th at 12pm following your Emerging Professional Course. Voting will open up on Courseweb in the Emerging Professional Course sometime after the speeches are made.
The speech for the 2 class representatives will take place on Tuesday, September 18th at 12pm after your Emerging Professional Course. Again, voting will open up on Courseweb in the Emerging Professional Course after speeches are made. NOTE: If you run for president and are NOT elected, you can still run for class representative!
If you would like more information on the election process, please refer to the handbook:
pages.pharmacy.pitt.edu/pharmdhandbook/class-officers-and-elections/
Class Officers and Elections | PharmD Student Handbook<pages.pharmacy.pitt.edu/pharmdhandbook/class-officers-and-elections/> pages.pharmacy.pitt.edu Article I: Class Officers and Elections. University of Pittsburgh School of Pharmacy. Effective: March 14, 2016. Section A: Officers. Class officers shall be the elected President and two Class Representatives for their respective classes.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me!
Best,
Kiana Green
University of Pittsburgh School of Pharmacy
President, PharmD Class of 2020
KRG50@pitt.edu (724) 996-2696
_______________________________________________ Rx2022 mailing list Rx2022@list.pitt.edu list.pitt.edu/mailman/listinfo/rx2022