Dear Class of 2018, Congratulations on your graduation! I know many of you have positions lined up already, however for any of you that are still looking, this came to me on Friday and I wanted to pass it along. I thoroughly enjoyed working with each of you these past four years. Best of luck and please consider becoming a preceptor for us once you are established!
James J. Pschirer, PharmD Associate Director of Experiential Learning University of Pittsburgh School of Pharmacy 917 Salk Hall 3501 Terrace Street Pittsburgh, PA 15261 Phone: 412-383-5229 Fax: 412-383-9996 E-mail: pschirer@pitt.edu<mailto:pschirer@pitt.edu>
From: Mazur, Edward [mailto:Edward.Mazur@searshc.com] Sent: Friday, April 27, 2018 10:44 AM To: Pschirer, James Joseph <pschirer@pitt.edu> Subject: Kmart Pharmacist Opportunity
Hello Dr. Pschirer,
I was given your information by John Crupie, the former Pittsburgh area Kmart District Manager. I want to share that I am in search of a Pharmacist to fill a full time position at the Altoona, PA Kmart Pharmacy.
If you know of any recent graduates, or any members of the class of 2018, who are looking for an opportunity in the area please feel free to share with them my contact information.
Your assistance is greatly appreciated!
Thank You,
Ed Mazur, R. Ph. Kmart Pharmacy District Manager 1901 Lincoln Highway North Versailles, PA 15137 Cell: 412-302-9815 Fax: 847-645-0091 Edward.Mazur@searshc.com<mailto:Edward.Mazur@searshc.com> [Care Beyond Counter] This message, including any attachments, is the property of Sears Holdings Corporation and/or one of its subsidiaries. It is confidential and may contain proprietary or legally privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete it without reading the contents. Thank you.
This message, including any attachments, is the property of Sears Holdings Corporation and/or one of its subsidiaries. It is confidential and may contain proprietary or legally privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete it without reading the contents. Thank you.
_______________________________________________ Rx2018 mailing list Rx2018@list.pitt.edu list.pitt.edu/mailman/listinfo/rx2018