PRESIDENT-ELECT

Brooke Kulusich

Brooke is a P1 student. She currently serves as the P1 representative for APhA-ASP and is a member of Lambda Kappa Sigma, PPA, and Pitt Pharmacy Investment Portfolio. She interns at UPMC Children’s Hospital of Pittsburgh, studied abroad last summer, and has held various leadership positions including serving as student body president of her high school student body and more recently, presiding over undergraduate sorority chapter. She wants to pursue a career in the fields of pharmacy business administration or pharmacy law.

POLICY VP-ELECT

Amanda Cremeans

I started undergrad at Georgia Southern University where I was highly involved as VP of Membership as well as a national voting delegate for Alpha Phi Omega, an International Co-ed Service Fraternity. Despite a bit of a detour into a career as an American Sign Language Interpreter (which I loved) – I always knew that I wanted to be a pharmacist and I always knew I wanted to come to Pitt. It is sincerely the realization of my lifelong dream to be here at this special place and I am both proud and humbled to say that.

INTERPROFESSIONAL VP

Emma Haught

My name is Emma Haught and I’m in my 2nd professional year. I graduated with my Bachelor of Science in Pharmaceutical Sciences from Ohio State University. I’m currently the APhA Generation Rx Co-chair, CPNP’s community outreach chair, curriculum committee co-representative, and a member of LKS and Primary Care Progress, an inter-professional organization. I also attended APhA’s Midyear Regional Meeting and Annual Meeting as a P1. I believe that inter professional collaboration is the future of healthcare, so I think pharmacy students need to be educated and gain experience working with other health care professionals to provide optimal patient care. I want to be your interprofessional VP to provide opportunities for Pitt Pharmacy students to be prepared to work with other healthcare professionals as pharmacists and understand the strengths and contributions that each professional can provide.

INTERNATIONAL VP

Anu Patel

I am a P2 student currently serving as IPSF Vice President and am also a Brother of Kappa Psi. My interests lie in the improvement of global health through research. My hometown is a suburb of Philadelphia, and I like to explore the city, run, read, and write poetry in my free time.

Thai Nguyen

This is the second time I am running for the position of International VP. I want to make an effort again because I truly believe in the importance of it. As an international student, I find that the profession of pharmacy are drastically different globally. I have genuinely maintained my interest in looking into these differences and develop the profession where I might see a gap. With the extra year of being global/IPSF chair and working closely with Anu, I am aware of the work that I would be doing and I am confident in my ability to carry them out. If I am elected, I am excited to talk to and help out each of the IPSF students and also carry out each public health campaigns. My experiences include: I am in the Global Health ARCO, 1 of 2 students going to Namibia this spring break, SYF PR committee leader, working with Dr. Sharon Connor to create a GH class, a project leader for Op Heart, and an alumni BTG student intern.

Peyton Skinker

I’m running for the international position of APhA-ASP because I am very interested in improving and achieving equity in health care for people worldwide. As the international position I will be able to help students gain interest and information about the role pharmacists can play in global health. There are many international pharmacy opportunities I want to help students apply to/know about including student exchange programs, international rotations, and electives.