What are our Values?
- Integrity: The link between action and belief and the accountability for one’s actions; saying what we do and doing what we say. Additionally, we believe integrity is staying true to your core values and strive toward excellence.
- Commitment: The idea of being bound emotionally or intellectually to a course of action or other people. We strive for dedication and for brothers to continually contribute.
- Respect: Valuing the thoughts and opinions of others and treating others with dignity; treating others how you would like to be treated. Respect yourself and then permeate that respect to others.
- Happiness: Long term sense of emotional well being, the idea of flourishing and fulfilling your potential. Have fun and enjoy yourself!
- Leadership: Brothers of Phi Delta Chi exemplify leadership in the field of pharmacy.
What are our Goals?
- We look forward to developing meaningful relationships with each brother and pledge as well as other individuals throughout the pharmacy community.
- Engage in the community by participating in service projects.
- We actively seek to preserve and improve the Phi Delta Chi fraternity image.
Famous Phi Delta Chi Brothers include:
- Eli Lilly
- Bruce Paddock (president of Paddock Laboratories Inc.)
- John D. Grabenstein (spearheaded pharmaceutical involvement with immunizations)
- Hubert Humphrey (Former vice president of United States of America) (HONORARY)
- Numerous Deans of Pharmacy and Remington Medalists.
- Several governors, many mayors, large number of state legislators, several judges, many members of federal agencies in Washington and hundreds of local public officials.
- Leaders of many other pharmaceutical corporations, associations, institutions, colleges, and other enterprises.