Hello,

I hope this email finds you well. I am a current Visiting Scientist (VS) Fellow at Eli Lilly and Company (“Lilly”) in Indianapolis, Indiana. The VS Fellowship is a one-year, post-graduate opportunity presenting PharmD graduates with cross-functional exposure to medical, marketing, and regulatory aspects of drug development. The fellowship offers a wide array of dynamic and challenging positions; each is designed to train professionals for a career in the pharmaceutical industry.

Lilly is excited to host two informational webinars for pharmacy students interested in post-graduate opportunities within the pharmaceutical industry. These live webinars are geared towards students in their APPE year, but we welcome any student wishing to learn more about the program and application process. Attached is both a brochure about the VS Fellowship and a flyer with additional details on how interested students can join the webinars. I was fortunate enough to have had the opportunity to learn about the VS Fellowship through my pharmacy school. We request that you please forward the webinar informational flyer to interested students at your school.

We will be hosting the webinars via Skype for Business, formerly known as Microsoft Lync. If students desire to view the presentation, they will need to download the free software.

If you have questions regarding the webinar or our program in general, please do not hesitate to email me at kyle.frantz@lilly.com. Thank you for your time and consideration, and we hope that the school year is off to a great start.

Best regards,

Kyle Frantz, PharmD, RPh
Visiting Scientist Fellow, Global Medical Affairs & Clinical Development Operations
Eli Lilly and Company
Lilly Corporate Center, Indianapolis IN 46285 U.S.A.
+1 317.651.1908 (office) I +1 317.982.2959 (mobile)
kyle.frantz@lilly.com | www.lilly.com

2016visitingscientistsbrochure